About HBC

In the year 1914, Hindu Charitable and Education Society, Sonepat conceptualized with the idea to educate the children of Sonepat. Taking a step ahead, to educate the girls of the region, in 1956 the girls wing of Hindu College started with only 35 students in Chetan Das Dharamshala. In the year 1963, the girls wing was shifted to the present campus near the railway station. In 1982, it gained an independent identity, Hindu Girls College is one the premier educational institute in the area.

Notice Board

Admission: Welcome all students to HINDU BOYS COLLEGE.

pcs: pcs

pcs: pcs   click here

hfhgf: fgf   click here

vvv: vv   click here